02 Februar 2012

hand-knitted and simple

At this posting, I want to show you what I do if I am not sewing or writing. Especially in the colder months of the year I am knitting.

These are the results of the last cold months:



All this scarfs were made in 2010. The longest one is the 2,76m scarf, the smallest ones has 0,60m and 0,86m and were made for kids.

The knitware of 2011 will be posted soon. Too bad, I didn't make a picture of everything I've knitted, so some objects are missing.

Status of the actual piece of knitting:

Scarf with included wristlets - 3/4 already done!
It's made out Gedifra "Belisana" wool, which is a 70% mohair, 15% wool, and 15% nylon yarn. The salesman says, the color is purple (color code 7206), but I'd say the color is lilac.

A picture of the wristlet-scarf will follow after finishing.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen